Tourico Holidays Hong Kong Limited
Who we are:
Tourico Holidays Hong Kong Limited is a marketing company for one of the most distinctive and expansive travel distribution companies in the world.
What we do:
Tourico Holidays is an online travel wholesaler, providing marketing inventory of hotels, cruises and flights for travel agencies and individual guests globally throughout the world. The company's core asset is its worldwide merchant hotel network, now exceeding 17,000 individual properties throughout the United States, Europe, South America and Asia. Our main websites are www.lastminutetravel.com , www.easyclicktravel.com , www.touricoholidays.com, www.travelholdings.com
Tourico Holidays provides marketing services to Tour Operators and online retailers in Asia.
Why we are unique:
- We own our own technology (Travel Global Systems, based in Tel Aviv)
- We are a travel solution for everyone. “From anywhere to everywhere.”
- We are able to not only change, but to thrive as the travel industry evolves
- We create successful professionals out of employees who grasp the opportunity and who contribute to the companies growth
Operation Agent (Reservation Admin.) 5-day work
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220208
The Reservation Administration Agent will work directly with the hotel suppliers in a professional manner to re-confirm and process reservations for hotels via telephone, email, and fax. Qualified candidate must have excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills with a strong sense for detail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contact hotel suppliers via telephone and email to confirm reservations
- Make outbound calls to suppliers and retrieve reservation confirmations
- Monitor reservation queue for new reservations and action accordingly
- Log each task and correspondence in the database
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated
- Work well under pressure and with team
- Previous Travel / Hotel reservation experience preferred
- Fluent in English
- Second language preferred
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to work for weekends and holidays
- Candidates must be allowed to work in Hong Kong
- 5-day work, office working hours.
- Medical Coverage
- Double pay
*We operate a call center. Candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.