Worldwide Cruise Terminals (Hong Kong) Limited
Worldwide Cruise Terminals is a consortium that operates and manages the cruise terminal at Kai Tak. This joint-venture is comprised of three companies, namely Worldwide Flight Services, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., and Neo Crown Ltd.
Worldwide Cruise Terminals is providing a gateway to Hong Kong, and from Hong Kong to Asia. The cruise terminal will provide efficient services for embarking and disembarking cruise passengers, and enjoyable rooftop garden and dining experiences for locals and visitors alike.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830469
Employer Ref. WCT-S1305
- To assist the Operations Team in ensuring smooth daily operations of the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal
- To assist with port calls and events staged at the cruise terminal
- To oversee the facilities conditions of the cruise terminal properties
- To communicate with cleaning, security and other maintenance contractors
- To liaise with stakeholders in the daily operation at cruise terminal
- Tertiary educated, preferably in Facility/Property Management, Hospitality or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years’ of relevant work experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive and customer oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work independently and willing to work on shifts
(Experienced candidates will be considered as Operation Officer)
We offer attractive remuneration package, medical and insurance benefits, annual leave and provident fund. Please respond in complete confidence with a cover letter, detailed resume, current and expected salary by e-mail.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.