With over 100 years of history, Jebsen Group enables some 200 of the world’s leading consumer, beverage, industrial and motors products and their brands to successfully market and distribute their products throughout the Greater China region.
Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset – our people. We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
People aspire to develop an unrivalled career in a diversified business environment are now invited to join us in the following position:
Operation Assistant (Ref.:D000)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833301
- Data input of goods receipt, sales order and purchase order into POS / ERP / Oracle system
- Coordinate with third party warehouse to arrange order pick and delivery
- Perform physical order pick and pack for office stock
- Maintain and update inventory records and location of goods
- Update and compile logistics-related monthly reports
- Other related logistics duties as assigned
- Form 5 or above
- At least 1 year experience in logistic industry
- Familiar with MS Excel & knowledge of ERP & POS is an advantage
- Related experience in retails/trading industry is an advantage
- Good Manner, Responsible, Hardworking and Willing to work overtime
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to our mailbox by clicking “Apply now” below or by fax to (852) 2882 4159.
For more information about Jebsen Group, please visit www.jebsen.com or follow us on:
Sina Weibo http://weibo.com/jebsengroup
WeChat ID: jebsen1895
LinkedIn Jebsen Group
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.