Operation Assistant / Administrator / Clerk, International Bank
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995094
Employer Ref. 313-120117-CC
Clearing Operations Assistant
- Monthly rate: HKD 12000 to HKD 13000
- OT rate: 1.5 of hourly rate
- Working hours: 08:00 to 17:00 or 13:30 to 21:30 (any one shift, depending on the availability)
- Work location: Kwun Tong
- Perform cheque clearing activities (verification, data entry, balancing, settlement, document archiving etc) as maker
- Perform account balancing and reconciliation, reporting and declaration
- Provide administration and operational support
- DSE or above in Accounting or relevant disciplines, fresh graduates are welcome
- Detail-oriented, well-organised and team player
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English (both spoken and written)
- Min. 1 year’s work experience in banks will be advantageous
Interested candidates, please forward full resumes with current / last and expected salaries to email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk