Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL), a listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, is running the world’s largest ocean shipping fleet. Backed by experience and technologies developed over 129 years, MOL moves today’s global economy. MOL operates specialized bulk carriers for iron ore, coal, and woodchips; tankers that transport crude oil and LNG; car carriers; cruise ships; ferries and coastal liners; and containerships that deliver a variety of finished products as part of the largest and most diverse global network of liner and logistics services.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, MOL Liner Ltd is MOL’s wholly-owned subsidiary which transports a wide variety of cargoes in international standard containers. The company’s containerships cover a global network of routes serving an international clientele. With long-term commitment to high performance standards, the company constantly seizes to expand its service network and raise the bar on service quality that exceed today’s customer needs.
To cope with our business expansion, we are inviting dynamic and motivated candidate to apply for the following position(s):
Operation Clerk (Ref: MCS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994114
- Coordinate in/out inventory activities such as goods receiving, pick/pack, stock keeping/checking;
- Handle logistics order processing, transportation/distribution arrangement and supply chain operations;
- Coordinate with customers, shippers, carriers and oversea offices for import/export shipments;
- Handle daily operational work and documentation on sea freight and warehousing businesses;
- Provide various customer services supports;
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as requested.
- Form 5 or above;
- 1 to 2 years working experience in warehouse/logistics;
- Proficient PC skills including MS office (Excel/Word/Outlook);
- Good analytical, communication and coordination skills;
- Eager to learn and can work under pressure;
- Good command of both spoken and written English. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits. Interested parties please forward full resume with availability and current salary details to Human Resources Manager, by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only and will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.