jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919076
Employer Ref. 3768130/001
Opportunity to working in a leading commodity trading firm around the globe
Our client is a global supply chain company that specialises in raw materials with a global presence with over 60 offices globally. Established for decades, they have shown significant business expansion in their local business, so they are now looking for an Operation Executive to join their team of high calibre individuals.
As an Operation Executive, you will:
- Manage all commodity-related documents, such as L/C & banking credits
- Liaise with suppliers & business partners to ensure smooth shipment scheduling & operation
- Demonstrate experiences in vessel management
- Handle commodity-related trading procedures as well as inspection & sampling issues
- Manage sales contracts & terms negotiations
- At least 2 years experience in operational role within commodity industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communications skills with good English
Our client offers an exciting work environment, excellent remuneration package, career growth and other fringe benefits:
- 13-Month Guaranteed Salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- 5-day Work Week
Don't miss this opportunity and apply now.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Melisa YY Woo on +852 3602 2448
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk