Mecca Holdings (H.K.) Limited
OEM / ODM Electronics Manufacturer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918032
The Operation Manager will report to the MD and responsible for leading and managing an operation with around 250 employees.
With operational P/L responsibility, the OM is accountable for:
- Formulating manufacturing, technology strategies and production plan to satisfy the customers’ requirements;
- Implement the best quality practices to drive improvement in quality level;
- Drive and implement best manufacturing practices such as lean, 6 Sigma, where appropriate, for productivity and efficiency enhancement;
- Operational Management includes Production, PIE Engineering, Test Engineering, Project Engineering, PMC, Purchasing and Warehouse
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Manufacturing/Engineering with 15 years of relevant experience, of which, at least 7 years of senior operational management experience with P/L accountability gained from sizeable or MNC electronics manufacturing companies
- A leader with strong drive for success in a team orientated culture;
- Familiar with PCBA and SMT technologies and operational management
- Solid process re-engineering and productivity improvement experience;
- Well versed with best manufacturing and quality practices, such as 6 Sigma and lean
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, Cantonese an added advantage.
- Background with or familiar with Western culture and added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure independently