Ethan Capital Management Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994962
We are an asset manager of a multi-strategy hedge fund established in 2011. The investment objective is to produce positive absolute returns in all market environments both globally and in particular the Greater China region.
- Oversee settlement activities and reconcile security and cash position against the broker/bank/custodian statement
- Assist in the calculation of Net Asset Value of the fund
- Liaise with various parties, including broker, fund administrator, auditor, lawyer, investors and other regulatory departments
- Assist in the administrative work
- Other ad-hoc project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related disciplines preferred. CPA is a bonus.
- 3-4 years’ experience in accounting or audit capacity.
- Experience in the asset management industry is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Detailed-minded with good communication and organization skills.
An attractive remuneration package including annual leave, medical benefits, discretionary bonus and excellent development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send your resume, transcript and other reference documents, quoting your current salary, expected salary and availability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.