- Security brokerage and trading services
- Strong brand power
- Attractive salary package with extra bonus provided
About Our Client:
Our client offers security brokerage and trading services. It also provides investment advisory, margin trading and short selling, securities investment fund distribution, intermediary services for futures companies, financial products distribution, and securities. They provide excellent training and career development potential. They are now looking for an Operation Manager to join their team.
As an Operation Manager, you will monitor, analyze and report the performance of the Business on a daily basis. You will participate in system related projects and perform system user acceptance test. You will lead and manage the day-to-day operation for the dealing team and Risk Management team. You will lead the sales and customer service team to look for potential clients from Business to Business and Business to Customer. You will focus on the sales for the over the counter exchange product platform. You will work closely with the Technical Center team for the requirements and enhance the IT software system.
- Degree or above, preferably majored in Finance, IT or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of Securities, Futures and Options Trading, Money Exchange and Operation
- Strong leadership skills, hands-on experience on sizable project and able to communicate complex matters in a clear and concise manner
- PC knowledge, Chinese word-processing, MS Office skills, in particular, advanced Excel skills
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Candidate with more than 6-year experiences of in the Securities, Futures, Options industries is a definite advantage
This is a valuable chance to allow you to manage the operation function in a well-known security brokerage brand as an Operation Manager. Our client offers an attractive package and numerous supports.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.