Operation Manager – Luxury Fashion House
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778877
Employer Ref. 4468
Our client is a prestige luxury fashion house with strong presence across the globe. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for detail minded candidate to join them for the following position:
We are now seeking for an OPERATION MANAGER
- Develop and review operation policies and procedures
- Responsible for inventory management and control
- Provide training for new joiners in regard to company system and operation procedures
- Supervise and monitor performance of operation staffs at stores
- Minimum 4 years of retail operation experience, preferably experience in Luxury Retail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or upload your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Crystal Mok +852 2986 1992
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.