Operation Manager - Michelin Restaurant (28K - 30K)
STA Pacific Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918062
A Michelin Restaurant is currently looking for a hands-on F&B professional to joined their team.
- Overall responsibility for the full spectrum of the restaurant operations, service standard and image
- Articulate your views clearly to the General Manager and Executive Chef and lead service staff
- Be able to relate well to high-end customers
- Maintain good relationship with customers and staff
- Minimum 5 years of take-charge manager in F&B
- Familiar with reservations, sake and wine, knowing Japanese food and culture is a plus
- Self-starter with good decision making and motivation skills
- Excellent communication skills to lead a talented multi-culural team
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Applicants, please send your full CV with current and expected salary for consideration. Due to large volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in 2 weeks.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to STA Pacific Limited
About STA Pacific Limited
Helping You Achieve Your Career Goals.
STA is a premier executive search and selection consultancy, specializing in talent acquisition for senior, middle and specialist level positions across Asia Pacific in Consumer, Life Sciences & Medical, Hospitality, IT&T as well as other technology sectors.
We pride ourselves with a team of professionally qualified consultants and researchers that have fulfilled positions at various levels for global multinationals. We are always ready to share with you expert knowledge in your industry, market outlook and client requirements to help you develop your career path and achieve your goals.
Rest assured that we respect your privacy and keep all information sent to us confidential. We always ask your permission before sending a resume to a client.