Brilliant Insurance Broker Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919774
Employer Ref. BIB-160627
- Prepare application documents are in compliance with the requirements;
- Input and maintain client information into system;
- Handle and follow up insurance policy issuing, fund switching and related documents;
- Liaise between service providers and representative offices;
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects if necessary.
- Energetic, self-disciplined with strong sense of responsibility, well-organized with detail-minded and can work independently;
- Matriculated or above, qualifications in IIQE preferred;
- Minimum 1 year working experience in insurance or banking and finance;
- Good communication skills with good command of both written and spoken in Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Proficient in computer software for day-to-day operations.
In order to reward the committed candidates, we offer:
- Very competitive monthly salary by exceeding market rate plus discretionary bonus;
- Five-day work;
- Medical insurance benefits;
- Excellent career prospect.
Interested parties please send resume with expected salary and date available for employment by email. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.