Yuanta Securities (Hong Kong) Company Limited (“YSHK”) is one of the largest Taiwan-funded brokerage firms in Hong Kong and is committed to provide comprehensive and superior services in the aspects of corporate finance, asset management and brokerage services to global and local institutional clients, corporate clients as well as individual investors. YSHK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yuanta Financial Holdings Co., Ltd (“Yuanta Financial Holdings”), which is one of the top five financial holding companies in Taiwan. Its scale in securities, futures and asset management business has solidified a dominant position in the Taiwan market. As a leading financial firm with securities business as its focus, Yuanta Financial Holdings currently has a distribution network of 189 securities branches and 88 banking branches.
We are seeking high calibre candidates to achieve our goals and share the success together.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999070
- Handle new account opening for corporate and FI clients
- Provide quality and professional customer service to clients and sales representatives
- Understand customer’s needs and handle all kinds of customer’s enquiries and complaints via telephone, email or face-to-face in a tactful manner
- Participate in system development in terms of articulating and documenting user requirements, performing user acceptance tests and devising ongoing enhancements
- Undertake all Ad hoc duties and administrative work as assigned by the Company
- F.7 or above with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sound financial institutions;
- Experience in handling both corporate and FI clients. Strong experience in documentation.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Holder of SFC Licensed Type 1 & 2 or qualified to register under SFC and with Securities / Futures dealing experience is a plus
- Immediately available is preferred
Attractive remuneration will be offer to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your application letter with full resume including date available, present and expected salary to us.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.