Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Operation Officer, Airfield
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922106
Employer Ref. AIRF16-0443-J-03
- Provide marshalling guidance for aircraft docking, conduct patrol duties & checks on ramp operators’ performance and to ensure compliance with safety standards on the ramp in the optimization of operational efficiency
- Assist in the handling of aircraft emergencies and airside incidents including investigation of traffic accidents and personal injury cases
- Perform patrol and bird scaring duties, conduct scheduled inspection on runway and taxiway systems and facilitate in the monitoring of service contractors’ performances
- Coordinate with airlines and business partners to ensure efficient ground handling of aircraft, facilitate aircraft arrival/departure logistics, provide surveillance of ramp activities and maintain aircraft registration records
- Required to work on shift duties
- Post-secondary level education or above with 2 years’ working experience. Secondary level education with 4 years’ working experience will also be considered. Experience in airport-related area is an advantage
- Possess a valid HK driving license with Class 1 and Class 2 endorsement for manual transmission cars
- Team player with pleasant personality and good communication & interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic and motivated
- Competent PC skills in commonly used software such as MS Word and Excel
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 14 December 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.