Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Operation Officer, Customer Service
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919113
Employer Ref. T1CS16-0491-J-01
- Provide high quality face-to-face customer services and accurate information at the Customer Services Counters or service podiums to airport users
- Assist in the collection of accurate data from airport users for operation planning and further process and analysis
- Assist in daily counter management to ensure service delivery per pre-set standards
- Required to work on shift duties (including overnight shift duties)
- Secondary level or above with at least 1 year's relevant working experience, preferably in airline/airport operations environment or property management field, hands-on customer service experience in high end malls or high passenger flow environment
- A good team player, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
Closing date: 13 December 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.