Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Operation Officer, Infrastructure Management and Coordination (Temporary Employment for 4 months)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916461
Employer Ref. AIRF16-0545-J-01
- Check and register aircrafts’ Maximum Take-off Weights (MTOW) for landing charges calculation with facilitation with airlines and data entry of corresponding information into Financial Accounting Department’s FACS system
- Facilitate FAD to check MTOW of the non-registered aircrafts in the FACS database
- Maintain the MTOW database date-to-date by carrying out biannual review with over 160 airlines operating in HKIA
- Carry out monthly random check of invoices of the Business Aviation Centre
- Assist in licensees revenue management by checking electricity consumption of E-GSE chargers for airside vehicles and ground supporting equipment and lease sockets as well as preparing internal documents for billing processes
- Other relevant airport charges related tasks
- Higher diploma or above with minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience in the airport operation area
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded, proactive and flexible
- Proficient in MS applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 11 December 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.