Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Operation Officer, Terminal
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919099
Employer Ref. TOGF16-0534-J-02
- Monitor day-to-day terminal operations according to the prescribed standards
- Coordinate, supervise events and work projects in an organized manner
- Respond to emergencies and implement specific contingencies and take part in rescue operation and resumption operation
- Assist in administration and monitoring of lease/license/contract performance, handling of customer feedbacks as well as coordination and documentation of work plans and reports
- Conduct market studies, business / operational performance surveys and collect data for review and analysis
- Required to work on shift duties
- Degree holder in aviation, logistics, transport planning or related disciplines with at least 2 years’ working experience in operational related area
- Secondary level education with at least 3 years’ working experience in operational related area will also be considered
- Preferably with hands-on customer service/operation experience in airport or sizeable transport facility
- Being a good team player and with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PC skills in MS Office applications
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
Closing date: 13 December 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.