Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Operation Officer, Terminal
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996227
Employer Ref. TOGF16-0540-J-03
- Manage the operation and administration of airport information or related system as well as general support such as preparation of invoice and purchasing billings, as well as coordinate, supervise events, customer service workshop and safety campaign and work projects
- Assist in administration and monitoring of lease/license/contract performance, handling of customer feedback as well as coordination and documentation of work plans and reports
- Conduct market studies, business / operational performance surveys and collect data for review and analysis
- Assist in the handling of customer feedback and the administration of follow up works
- Support the coordination with internal Departments and external stakeholders to review and implement the operations plan to mitigate the potential impact to terminal brought
- Perform day-to-day terminal operations according to the prescribed standards same as duty staff when necessary
- Degree holder in aviation, logistics, transport planning or related disciplines with at least 2 years’ working experience in operational related area
- Secondary level education with at least 3 years’ working experience in operational related area will also be considered
- Preferably with hands-on customer service/operation experience in airport or sizeable transport facility
- Being a good team player and with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PC skills in MS Office applications
- May require to work shifts / irregular hours if needed
Closing date: 26 January 2017
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.