To cope with the rapid expansion of our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us and share the benefits of our exciting growth.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915514
- Procurement control - monitor group and regional offices’ procurement procedure to ensure on time delivery on incoming goods and outgoing shipments. Target to have 96% OTD.
- Responsible for systems & parts inventory management. Organize systems shipment and replenishment.
- Collaborate with engineering department to ensure services promptly provided to client, and effectively cope with competing priorities.
- Support on in-house fragrance management. Provide assistance on fragrance shipment and replenishment with domestic and oversea clients.
- Negotiate best rate and services performance with different freight forwarders and couriers to identify the best shipping channel/vehicle to delivery our shipment.
- Joint objective with Finance team to reduce operation cost via cost saving initiatives – for instance via procurement process, logistics, and warehousing.
- Provide logistic support and inventory control to regional offices and oversea distributors and agents.
- Warehouse management – monthly inventory stock take.
- Additional objectives as assign.
- F.7/ Diploma of Supply Chain Management or above.
- At least 5 years working experience in related position
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word & Excel etc.
- Detail-minded, self-motivate, responsible team player and able to work on tight schedule and deadlines
- Practical experiences in warehouse, inventory and shipping management is must
- Fluent in Cantonese, Good in English and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive compensation and benefits (5-day work week, annual leave, medical insurance, and MPF). Interested candidates, please contact us at 2264 6113 Ext.105 for company details before applying.