ICLP is the world's leading loyalty and CRM agency. We help our blue chip clients to manage more effective and profitable customer relationships. To support our continued business growth, we are looking to recruit an Operational Data Services Manager based at our Taikoo Shing office.
Operational Data Services Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835398
Employer Ref. JB/ODSM1604
A conscientious individual is responsible for the development and delivery of processes relating to Email Broadcasting and operational data services such as data cleansing and deduplication. This person will:
- Manage the overall delivery of data processing and email services. Responsible for the quality and accuracy of all project outputs and ensuring full integration with other Data Service / Agency outputs
- Direct liaison with clients and account management team to clarify requirements as well as provide reporting, findings and recommendations
- Design, optimise, document and maintain appropriate standards, procedures and processes to ensure projects are delivered in an efficient and timely fashion
- Work with Business Development team and prospective clients to support new business initiatives, including rate card management as ad hoc project costs and documentation for new opportunities
- Make recommendations on the overall improvements of operational data related services including infrastructure, support applications, tools and technical resources as appropriate for the development of the business
- At least 5 years relevant experience in data processing, data entry and/or print production environment
- Solid experience and aptitude for effective process design, development, optimisation and management as well as ongoing efficiency and performance measurements
- CRM or email communication planning/execution experience an advantage
- Previous staff management experience, including coaching junior staff.
- Attention to detail essential, with an eye for efficiency whilst clearly understanding the big picture
- Fluency in both written and spoken English. Must be able to clearly articulate opportunities, challenges and issues in English.
ICLP offers attractive remuneration, benefit packages and excellent development and advancement opportunities. Please send full resume (MS word) with latest and expected salary by clicking apply now.
You may lose the chance of an interview if you don’t provide the above required information. (Please note that only those short-listed will receive a reply). Learn more about ICLP at http://www.iclployalty.com/