AHK Air Hong Kong Ltd
AHK airhongkong is the only dedicated freighter airline based in Hong Kong. A joint venture between Cathay Pacific Airways and DHL the airline provides overnight express parcels services throughout the Asia region. The Air Hong Kong operations benefit businesses both in Hong Kong and around Asia by offering superior services via the Hong Kong hub and contribute to making Hong Kong the leading air cargo hub and logistics centre for Asia.
AHK are requesting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the new post of Operations Administration Officer.
Operations Administration Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831458
- Administer the payment of Aircrew Reimbursement of Allowances Payment (RAP) in accordance with Company policy
- Action and administer all duty travel and hotel accommodation requirements for all FOP employees and aircrew
- Administer the checking and validation of invoices received by AHK
- Administer the purchasing and inventory control of FOP accessories and Aircrew uniform requirements
- Maintain and update the AHK-FOP website to ensure timely, up to date and accurate information is consistently available to all AHK Aircrew
- Provide assistance for the maintenance of accurate personnel and training records for all AHK aircrew
- Assist with the administrative requirements associated with the recruitment and employment for all AHK aircrew
- Assist to ensure that all AHK aircrew comply with the appropriate licencing, employment and visa requirements relating to their flying duties
- Assist to ensure the dissemination of all administrative and technical information to all AHK aircrew
Qualifications and Experience
- Secondary education or above
- At least 2 years working experience, preferably in an airline related environment
- Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Strong in computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
AHK offer a competitive package, commensurate with qualification and experience, to the successful candidate. Qualified applicants can apply online. Candidates not notified within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
AHK is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All related information may be retained for 24 months.