Munchkin Asia Limited
Munchkin is a fast-growing, industry-leading infant and toddler consumer products-company with 6 global offices generating over $300 million in annual sales. We are passionate, creative, and believe in only making the best products. We’re looking for team members who think big, move fast, work smart, and have a desire to do things better. At Munchkin, we pride ourselves in hiring great people with the talent it takes to keep up with our growth. We are now hiring the Operations Administrator for our Hong Kong office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833228
The primary responsibility of the Operations Administratoris to support the Operations Department in the coordination of orders for global demand. In addition, this role is responsible for processing some customer orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with vendors to coordinate customer requirements and schedules
- Liaise between global offices regarding shipment schedules and changes
- Reviewing and analyzing forecast data
- Communicate order issues including price discrepancies, product availability, expected shipment dates to customers and sales managers
- Regular review of inventory levels within assigned warehouses
- Must work with the sales group to address customer requirements
- Ensure timely movement of goods and communicating issues with destination counterparts
- Compile periodic reporting on vendor capacity against forecast
- Process sales order and liaising between different departments to ensure timely delivery of stock
- 2-5 prior years experience managing manufacturers and in customer service
- 2-5 years experience working with customs brokers and clearing products through customs into the United States
- Knowledge of international transportation principles, regulations and methods.
- Strong computer skills (I.e. Excel)..
- Prior experience with Oracle for Order Management; Purchasing; and Inventory Management modules.
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
- Excellent telephone manner & good command of customer service skills
Munchkin Asia Limited offers a highly competitive compensation, including discretionary bonus plan participation, and other benefits.
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit www.munchkin.com for more information and submit your resume by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.