Operations Agent – Undeliverable Unit
DHL EXPRESS (HONG KONG) LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004829878
Working Location : Cheung Sha Wan
Working Hours : 5.5 days per week (alternate Saturday week, Shift duty from Monday – Sunday (including public holidays) in the period from 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m., average 41.5 hours per week
You will be responsible for:
- Screening, sorting and communicating accurate information to Courier Team for shipment order pick up / delivery and special handling
- Monitoring systems and assigning routes to responsible Couriers for efficient and timely operations
- Handling shipment status enquiries by tracing inbound shipment for its proper delivery
- Working closely with internal parties, such as Customer Service, Warehouse Team, etc. in order to maintain excellent service quality
- Preparing reports on outstanding orders, rescheduling, etc.
- Handling administrative duties for Service Centre
- HKCEE / HKDSE standard or the equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience (with CS experience is preferable)
- Good analytical skills and organized, with good telephone manner
- Able to understand, speak and write simple English
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and under pressure
Please apply on line via the following link:
and also indicate your current and expected salary, and availability in the resume.
For more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.dhl.com.hk
Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
DHL Express (Hong Kong) Limited (“DHL”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong(the “Ordinance”) and DHL’s Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy”) at http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/legal.html#pdp.
By proceeding to respond to this recruitment advertisement you consent that we may use, retain, process,transfer or otherwise handle the personal data that we collect from you for recruitment purposes (including any other purposes directly related thereto) in accordance with the Policy.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of not more than two (2) years, after which such data will be destroyed.
You have the right at any time to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data held by us. In addition, you may request us to delete your personal data that is no longer required for the relevant purposes which you have given consent. Should you wish to exercise such rights or have any question in relation to your personal data or the Policy, please contact our Human Resources Division in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About DHL EXPRESS (HONG KONG) LIMITED
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.