We are an air cargo terminal at Hong Kong International Airport founded in 1993 with total investment of HKD 3 billion. AAT serves over 60 international leading airlines, providing over 1,000 employment opportunities.
We aim to be the best choice service provider of total airfreight solutions for customers and cordially invite high caliber candidates for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783270
Employer Ref. OA-CSD-JB23Sep16
- Prepare weekly / monthly performance report for management review and for external parties
- Monitor the service standard achievement regularly and propose proper follow-up actions or improvement plan for any abnormality
- Prepare procedure manual write up and/or system change as per change in operations, airline and regulatory requirements
- Participate in various operations studies and to identify potential areas for process improvement
- Analyze and develop new services/products to address business needs
- Assist in managing company’s continuity plans and Quality Management Systems such as ISO9001 and other industrial Quality Assurance System
- Degree in Quality Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or other related discipline with 3 years’ relevant experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Visio)
- Highly self-motivated with good analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently under pressure
We offer the right incumbent attractive remuneration package including 13 days annual leave, 5-day week, double pay, performance bonus, medical scheme, life insurance, travel allowance and education subsidy.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference no., recent and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Asia Airfreight Terminal Co. Ltd., 10 Chun Ping Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR Fax to 2286 0374 OR Please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. We will not be responsible for any disclosure or the loss of personal data during transmission. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment only. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 3 months from the date of application.