XY Capital Limited
XY Capital is a proprietary trading firm based in Hong Kong. We are an electronic market maker which is specialized in matching buy and sell orders on equities in over 10 Asian countries, relying on our proprietary quantitative models and trading systems.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992754
The firm is looking to expand and is accepting candidates for the following role:
- Oversee various reconciliation procedures on a daily basis
- Resolve breaches of trades, cash balances and positions on a timely manner
- Interact with prime brokers to ensure accurate and proper settlement of trades
- Prepare daily reports for traders and senior management
- Develop and enhance tools and processes to automate daily tasks
- Undergraduate degree in business or finance, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience on either sell-side or buy-side
- Advanced PC skills, demonstrated proficiency with VBA
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Willing to work on early morning shifts (6:30 am to 4:30 pm)
To apply, please send your detailed resume including your expected salary in English via JobsDB or apply at our website.