Operations Analyst, Equity Derivatives, 6 months contract
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005221038
Employer Ref. BBBH22527
A top tier US based investment bank is currently looking for an Operations Analyst- Equity Derivative to join their middle office for a 6 months assignment. Contract extension might subject to the business needs and candidate performance.
- Monitoring and resolving open items on the suite of business critical control and position reconciliations
- Review of trade bookings back to termsheets/recaps/structuring notes/counterparty pre-confirms
- Constant interaction with the trading and sales desks on live issues and resolutions.
- Work closely with all federation areas to resolve both client and internal issues whilst also expanding understanding of the business
- Monitor and process all life-cycle events including pay-off verification and corporate actions
- Involvement with technology and the business to work on new infrastructure, new products and change management initiatives
- Be a strong team-player willing to extend themselves in a pressurized environment
- Be a strong multi-tasker and change driver
- Have a sound knowledge of derivative products, specifically the mechanics of the way they behave
- Have an aptitude to get to grips with system infrastructure and the ability to embrace technology
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to forge strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Likely have middle office experience, preferably in a trading environment
Reply To (Contact Email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#AF 22527 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.