Operations Assistant (Merchant Services)
Octopus Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783678
Employer Ref. OCL/OPS/2016-068
Create more incredible numbers by:
- performing data entry work and liaise with related departments for merchant claims, merchant account setup, sales order processing and parameter tables
- handling merchant enquiries
- preparing reports for customer request and online shop order fulfilment
- handling and supporting operational tasks in other sections, as instructed by supervisor and manager
- ensuring the delivery of service and work adhere to KPI and service standard
- working in locations other than office premises for project support when required
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Form 5 or DSE graduate with 5 subjects passed, including English, Chinese, and Mathematics
- Minimum 2 years of clerical work experience
- Experience in relevant financial institution is preferred
- Experience in ERP or related system will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Accurate and fast typing speed of no less than 35 w.p.m.
- Strong numerical sense
- Possess analytical skills and able to quickly identify problem area
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication skills and customer service awareness
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as Senior Operations Assistant
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by e-mail.
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you are not contacted within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of one year.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training &development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Octopus Holdings Limited
About Octopus Holdings Limited
Do you like numbers?
We are one of the world's leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 74,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,000 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 31 million Octopus cards and products in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$180 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
At Octopus, no one will be treated as a staff number!
We support each other as equal partners!
Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!