Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Operations Associate (up to $14k)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917100
Employer Ref. 91M0079501
- Tighten all existing operations and develop corresponding systems
- Formulating operational policies in accordance to service objectives
- Mapping operational processes and make sure data accuracy
- Monitoring and tracking the process of applications.
- Assist in building and developing tracking mechanisms
- Minimum 1 year of Administrative experiences preferred.
- University or Diploma in IT/Administrative or other related courses.
- Strong fundamentals in Microsoft Excel and shows a keen eye to numbers
- Good in analysing data, documentation and workflow .
- Passion and willingness to learn.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume with current and expected salary and feel free to contact Bobby Lee at 2232 3463 for further enquiry.