Operations Clerk (Hong Kong, Kwai Chung)
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997989
Employer Ref. req16784
- Responsible for handling and coordinating shipment documentation
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Handle daily air export operations
- Handle airline bookings and procedures
- Co-ordinate shipment with concerned parties
- Prepare full set of export documents
- Validate order details and issue orders in an efficient manner
Your skills and experience
- Form 5 or above
- With working experience in airfreight industry is preferable
- Basic computer knowledge and good typing skills
- Basic command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Excellent team spirit
- Willing to work under pressure
- Fresh graduated student also be considered
- Willing to perform shift duty (Day/Overnight) and work on public holidays
Good reasons to join
We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously growing our local and global network and our product portfolio creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a leader in the logistics industry.
- Please contact Human Resources Department
- Kuehne & Nagel Limited
With over 69,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Please visit our web-site www.kuehne-nagel.com.
Reference Number: req16784
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants will be retained for a maximum of 24 months and destroyed afterwards.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.
About Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.