Operations Clerk - Airfreight
Geodis Wilson Hong Kong Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783592
- Act as a role of agency between overseas agents, airlines and customers;
- Handle air export documents and shipments including bookings with airlines & co-loaders, coordinate with warehouse and subcontractor.
- F.5 or above, preferably with educational background in shipping/logistics studies;
- Good communication skills, willing to learn and work under pressure;
- Fair English and Mandarin;
- Need to work on shift;
- Salary: $11,000 - $15,000 (depend on working experience)
- Immediately avalible is highly preferred.
If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, please send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, current and expected salaries to us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Geodis Wilson Hong Kong Ltd
About Geodis Wilson Hong Kong Ltd
GEODIS makes customers more competitive by delivering their cargo across five continents and by making their supply chain transparent and easy to manage. With its five lines of business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
Our Freight Forwarding division has more than 9,000 employees in over 60 countries. The entire GEODIS Group, being a global logistics provider with 30,000 employees, spans a network covering 120 countries. As part of the French railway company SNCF, GEODIS offers a wide range of sustainable, innovative and cost saving multimodal solutions.
In Asia Pacific, GEODIS operates 127 locations in 15 countries including Australia, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.