RCL Worldwide (Hong Kong) Limited
Royal Caribbean International is an award-winning global cruise brand with a 46-year legacy of innovation and introducing industry “firsts” never before seen at sea. The cruise line sails 23 of the world’s most innovative cruise ships calling on more than 288 destinations in 77 countries across six continent visiting the most popular destinations in Bermuda and the Caribbean, Europe, Canada and New England, Alaska, South America, Asia, and Australia and New Zealand.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996992
Employer Ref. RCCLHK-OC
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls from VIP guests, and answer general and specific questions regarding groups, shipboard product offerings, programs and reservation policies
- Capture, update and maintain the Database with accurate member information to ensure appropriate recognition on future sailings
- Provide updated cabin availability and sailing itineraries to marketing partners
- Cooperate with internal departments to confirm processes, resources, and pricing for high-value guest bookings
- Supervise all aspects of VIP reservations, including cabin block arrangement, cabin allocation, dining assignments, manifest uploading, payment procedure, and other related activities to ensure the passenger is prepared to sail
- Provide VIP customer service support to Junkets, Players and VIP’s
- Responsible for compiling and managing team meetings, minutes, tracking of team travel and processing of documentation related to customer applications for business
- Diploma or above in business management, Marketing or related disciplines
- Experience in customer service or sales admin related industry
- Strong administrative skills, problem solving skills and well organized
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge of international travel and basics preferred
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits. Interested candidates please apply with your detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries by clicking Apply Now.
All personal data provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes.