Operations Development Associate
Hongkong International Terminals Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783309
Successful candidates will support and facilitate terminal operations through services analyses, process improvement, policy review, as well as long term terminal capacity planning and development projects.
- Assist in performing various analyses to support the project manager on ideas generation of terminal operations strategies
- Monitor KPIs for operational performance and compile related regular reports
- Participate in systems and terminal operations projects for efficiency & process improvement
- Work closely with other departments for various terminal development projects
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Logistics Management, Statistics or other related disciplines
- Experience in maritime terminal operations, system development, supply chain management, process re-engineering, or operational audit is preferred
- Highly self-motivated with excellent skills inproject management, analysis, presentation, communication, and negotiation
- Able to interact with all levels of people and has excellent sense of change management
- Good command of skills / knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project, and VISIO
- Knowledge in Excel Macro and VBA preferred, and in project management methodologies, e.g. Prince, CMMI, PMI. an advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese; communicative in Putonghua
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Operations Development Analyst
Please apply through our Career Centre at https://www.hit.com.hk/en/Career-With-Us/Career-Oppotunities.html . You may also apply the job by sending your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Terminal 4, Container Port Road South, Kwai Chung.
For further information, please visit our website at http://www.hit.com.hk/ .
Please read the Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar positions within the Hutchison Group of Companies. Applicants not invited for interview in 6 weeks after job posting may consider their application unsuccessful and your personal data will be destroyed after a period of 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hongkong International Terminals Limited
About Hongkong International Terminals Limited
Hongkong International Terminals Limited (HIT) is the largest container terminal in Hong Kong. With a strong emphasis on productivity and efficiency, HIT is committed to the development and implementation of forward-looking, service-enhancing technology.
HIT is a member of Hutchison Port Holdings Trust (HPH Trust), the world’s first container port business trust listed in Singapore. HIT is also a part of Hutchison Port Holdings Limited's (HPH) global network of port and logistics operations, and continues to have access to services and resources enjoyed by companies within the HPH Group.
HPH, a subsidiary of the multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (CK Hutchison), is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator.