Operations Director (new F&B brand; to become COO)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919773
Employer Ref. AOPI-828300
Our client is setting up a new F&B concept in Hong Kong, targeting prime locations in CBD areas. We are looking for an Operations Director who will work from inception through fit-out to launch and onwards. Will ultimately become COO and have an equity stake in the business.
- Establishment of the concept to a fairly rapid roll out
- Lead, coach, motivate and manage the team to achieve excellent performance standards
- Implement the operational systems & processes for the new F&B concept
- Involved in the business expansion plans
- Oversee FOH and BOH (hygiene and food safety standards) for all outlets Able to work intelligently under pressure and lead by example, always ready with a hands on approach where necessary
- Experienced in running an extremely streamlined, central kitchen led, operation
- Established knowledge of HK food suppliers
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Creative with logic thinking
- Energetic, passionate and committed individual to become an integral part of the management team
- Positive attitude, ability to proactively manage staff
Interested individuals can click 'apply now' and send an updated resume (in WORD format ONLY) for further information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.