Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization’s growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion & Luxury
- FMCG & Retail
- Finance & E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application: email@example.com
Telephone: 852 2203 4021
Fax: 852 2403 6022
Suites 1404 & 1406, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
Operations Director, Supply Chain (Circa$1MIL) (DT16059)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778959
Employer Ref. Our Ref: DT16059
Our client is a global company headquartered in Europe. They are a market leader in FMCG industry and market expansion services with business covering over 30 countries worldwide. They are now seeking for an expert in supply chain and distribution center management for their Healthcare business unit.
- Manage the daily DC operations for the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Business Unit. Drive compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Formulate practical plans and implement strategies to keep operational cost at lowest level while high in efficiency.
- Monitor daily pack and pack productivity and space utilization.
- Develop policies to optimize distribution center capacity utilization and inventory management activities.
- Lead sizable team to coordinate and work with QA for Distribution Centre fully compliance to ISO, DoH requirements, Client and SGS Audit.
- Responsible for security, safety, housekeeping and sanitation in the assigned area.
- Oversee transportation system is being utilized properly and fully integrated with day-to-day processes.
- Responsible for Cold Room Management.
- Accountable for total EBIT of the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Business Unit.
- Monitor team performance and motivate them to keep positive working attitude.
- Degree holder in Supply Chain or Logistics Management.
- At least 15 years experience in Supply Chain and familiar with DC operations is a must.
- Experience in pharmaceutical products highly preferred.
- Strong leadership and experience in leading sizable team. Ability to tackle ambiguous environment.
- Good knowledge in SAP and strong in WMS logic.
- Good command in English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. DT16059) to our Job Application email (under Contact Information) or alternatively to:Eastwood Consultants Limited
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.