SITA Waste Services Limited (A member of SUEZ NWS Limited)
SITA Waste Services Limited (A member of SUEZ NWS Limited) provides a complete waste management service, including municipal, commercial and industrial waste collection, urban cleansing, design, construction and operation of transfer stations and mega landfill facilities, sludge delivery, organic waste recovery, waste-to-energy operations and the restoration and aftercare of closed landfills. We are now looking for high calibre professionals to fill the following position:
Job application email: email@example.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220765
Employer Ref. WKTS_OE_21042017
To constantly review the current operation procedures and make recommendation for improvement to the Operation Manager for the operation of the Transfer Station to ensure an efficient operation complying with the requirements of the contract with Government, meeting financial targets set by the Company and in compliance with current statutory provisions.
To work closely with the maintenance team to assure all of the equipment and machineries in the transfer station are working in a safe, efficient and effective manner;
To design the operating plan for new waste transfer related activity validated with field data, trial information and written procedure.
To support the Shift Supervisor in solving daily operation encountered difficulty through problem diagnosis and propose effective remedy action.
- To be responsible for the complying the operating data for reporting serving internal and contractual requirements.
- To develop an effective stock and spare part inventory management system jointly together with the maintenance team to assure uninterrupted operation of the equipment and plant.
- To train up the operators for safely, effectively and efficiently execution of the waste transfer activities.
- High Diploma or above majoring in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering , Building Services or related disciplines;
- 5 years of relevant working experience in plant operation and heavy equipment maintenance;
- Good command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Good presentation skill with organized work planning ability;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Willing to work outdoor in a difficult terrain;
- Knowledge on ISO14000 & OHSAS 18001
- Working location: Ngong Shung Road, West Kowloon
We offer attractive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please submit your resume, current salary, expected salary and contact details by clicking < APPLY NOW>.
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.