Mind Your Language Ltd
Mind Your Language (www.mylGlobal.com), is a market leading Internet company specialising in providing translation, editing and copywriting services to large multinational Clients. Founded in 2003, the company serves over 500 Clients from offices in Hong Kong and Singapore.
We are looking for an Operations Executive who is responsible for the administrative and logistical aspects of running Clients’ accounts, and ensuring resources are available to meet the Company’s expansion. We also look for candidate who enjoys working in an open minded and innovative environment.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831381
The Operations Executive is primarily responsible for project management and the timely delivery of translation, editing and copywriting requests from clients by monitoring our online platform. The ideal candidate will gain an in-depth understanding of the business needs and ensure resources are available to meet the company’s expansion. He or she will be able to establish strong professional relationships with new and existing linguists and through experience have the ability to recommend suitable resources to fulfill different client requirements and complex projects.
Skills & Attributes
- New graduate or candidate with 1-3 years of working experience related to operations, logistics, and/or administration
- Exceptional project management skills and attention-to-detail
- Strong sense of urgency and proven ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to think outside the box, with a strong desire for innovation and improvement of process
- An effective communicator with excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese. Putonghua an advantage
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Operations Executive / Operations Manager
We offer a highly competitive salary,5-day work weekand excellent work life balance (No, we do not believe long working hours is the road for productivity gain).
For more information on MYL and our company culture, please refer to www.mylglobal.com/home/permanentjobs.
Interested candidates should send their CV to lincolnchan@mylGlobal.com
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. If you do not hear from us within the next four weeks, you may assume that your application has not been successful. Only candidates who are fluent in English will be considered. We regret to advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.