Established in 1922, Zuellig Pharma is the leading healthcare services provider in Asia with operations in 13 countries. The company provides targeted solutions including distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials, sales and marketing outsourcing, patient-centered programs, and a full range of retail pharmacy services.
Privately held and headquartered in Hong Kong, Zuellig Pharma employs 10,000 people and serves over 290,000 doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and clinics across Asia. More information about the company may be found at www.zuelligpharma.com.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates for the following vacancy:
Operations Executive (Redressing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831684
The job holder is expected to support the Operations Manager for the following responsibilities:
- Enhance the efficiency and meet the KPIs by delivering high standard of inventory and distribution center floor management
- Support for the quality-checking requirements
- Give instant feedback on the operation issues to the management team in the distribution center
- Prepare reports and conduct analysis on order fulfillment for customers
- Enhance the operation checking mechanism and space utilization
- Offer high standard of service in accordance with the quality assurance policy for our clients
- Assist in the development and execution of improvement plans in the distribution center
- Degree in holder in Logistics/ Statistics/ Risk Management /Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- Min 2-3 year’s relevant experience
- Good team player who can communicate with people at all levels
- Capacity to work independently and take accountability for results
- Strong self-initiative, interpersonal and communication skill
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Good command in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary to : The Human Resources Manager, Zuellig Pharma Ltd., Suite 608, 6/F, Devon House, Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or email to
You will be expected to work in Tsing Yi, the New Territories area.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.