Hong Kong Television Network Limited is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137).
Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in telecom market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group strives to expand its foothold to the multimedia and TV industry.
Riding on our content library together with strong brand presence in Hong Kong, we are now developing various business models to build a 24-hour “e-Shopping Mall” providing a one-stop shop platform to people in Hong Kong, including entertainment, online shopping, delivery service and impressive customer experience.
For details on the Group’s Talent Management policies, please refer to http://www.hktv.com.hk/.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837288
Employer Ref. DS-E-1610-JDB
- Organize and arrange sales promotion events
- Coordinate and support production of promotion materials with suppliers and inter-departments
- Control operation expense to maximize effectiveness
- Prepare various analysis reports
- Post-secondary school standard
- 1 year or above relevant working experience
- Proficiency in MS Office with knowledge of Chinese word processing
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, process-oriented with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Shift duty is required
We offer attractive remuneration package to the high caliber candidates. If you have the drive and passion to grasp this challenging career opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the Position and Reference Code on the subject line.