Operations Executive (New Head Count)
Jardine Lloyd Thompson PCS Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919011
Employer Ref. JDB/ECM/PCS/250615
Job Description :
- Provide case management support on life insurance application
- Liaise closely with Sales and Marketing team in support of their business building initiatives
- Assist with medical examination / re-test / additional test arrangement
- Provide overview and strategy on each case submission
- Ensure information and application documents are in order
- Submit and liaise with insurers on application
- Maintain good record keeping of each application.
- Update progress on pending case report and inforce list
- Liaise on client’s travel reimbursement / commission payment / referral fee payment
- Ensure application / premium payment fulfils internal compliance guideline
- Handle ownership transfer within 1st policy year
- Familiar with product features / insurers application process / bank credit process
- High sense of responsibility and job ownership
- Participate in general improvement of internal process
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience in the banking / insurance broking industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word,PowerPoint, etc)
- Willingness and ability to share and impart knowledge & skills to team members
- Detail-minded, well-organized and possess good interpersonal skills and high level of accuracy
Interested parties should send their CVs with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Lloyd Thompson PCS Limited
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson PCS Limited
Jardine Lloyd Thompson PCS Limited is one of the division in Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia. We works in partnership with international private banks to deliver wealth management propositions that integrate personal insurance plans into their overall wealth planning solutions for high net worth (HNW) individuals.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk consultancy and employee benefits services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 1,700 staff in 13 major territories - China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT’s client proposition is built upon its deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. JLT is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and owns offices in 41 territories with more than 9,500 employees. Supported by the JLT International Network, it offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.