Poadesign Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922478
- Coordination with production house, clients and sub-contractors
- Assist operations manager to monitor on-site work processes
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required
- Handle daily operations (outdoor installation works) and special creative work
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in Design or related disciplines
- Proficient in PC skills MS Office, MS Project and PhotoShop
- Experience in operation will be an advantage
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Self motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized & Detail oriented
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties please click on the "Apply now" and send your application letter and full resume with current and expected salary to us indicating the reference number on the email subject line.
Personal data collection will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Poadesign Company Limited
About Poadesign Company Limited
POADESIGN COMPANY LIMITED
Established in 2001, POADESIGN is an extension arm of POAD Group dedicated to the delivery of first-class SIGNs. Striving to achieve this goal, the company has grown and evolved over the years into a leading SIGN BUILDER.
Creatively comprehending our clients’ objectives, we approach each project from a unique perspective, embracing specific challenges and opportunities with respect to structural, environmental and regulatory contexts, and arriving at SIGNs that are most applicable to the projects.
Overcoming numerous complexities and challenges in the past decade, POADESIGN has gained notable recognition in the industry, with our SIGNs still standing tall on the Hong Kong skyline years after years, fully embodying our ethos - “Build to Shine".
To continue our growth in the region, we constantly invite high caliber candidates to join our winning team.