Haven of Hope Christian Service
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission: “Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched.” The position which paves for a rewarding career is:
Operations General Manager - Community Services for Elderly (Ref : SSO/OGM/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997907
Employer Ref. SSO/OGM/JDB
- Providing leadership, guidance as well as overseeing the strategic planning and operational requirements of the Operation.
- Ensuring the provision of quality service in alignment with the Christian Vision, Mission and Core Values and service philosophies of the Haven of Hope.
- Overseeing and monitoring the operations of a number of subvented and self-financed community support services for frail elders.
- Degree or above in nursing, social work & allied health related professional fields are preferred and of which at least 8 years or above in management position.
- Ability in people skills and in communication skills for interactions with diverse clientele and staff mix of different interests.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changes and challenges in a growing organization.
- Good team player yet with abilities to drive projects and initiatives.
- Capacity to learn and to work well under multiple priorities and pressure.
- Experience in Elderly Care Service is preferable.
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 28 January 2017 or via clicking "Apply Now" (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For details about our organization, please visit www.hohcs.org.hk.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only