Wellcome is the largest and longest established supermarket brand in Hong Kong with an extensive network of over 280 stores. Wellcome is committed to providing one-stop shopping convenience to customers through quality products at competitive prices and friendly service to serve the needs of different customers. We welcome applications from high calibre candidates to join our expanding team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783341
Employer Ref. 510108
- Manage warehouse resources and day-to-day operations (receiving, forklift, picking and return activities) in cost effective & efficient manner, and provide reliable & high standard of service level to stakeholders
- Increase productivity, reduce damages, adopt best practice in respect of safety and customer service to ensure smooth goods transition from goods receiving to dispatch
- Monitor performance of contractor, implement KPI and keep track of productivity
- Provide sufficient training and guidance to develop team members
- Degree holder preferably in Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Transportation or related discipline
- At least 3 years at managerial level in sizeable warehouse or distribution organization
- Good in strategic planning to ensure centre of excellence within a change environment
- Good communication, presentation, coaching and leadership skills
- Computer literate with advanced knowledge of a modern warehouse management system.
- Fluent spoken, written English and Chinese
- Working location at Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate
Free shuttle service will be provided at Tuen Mun, Kwai Chung, Shatin, Wong Tai Sin, Kwun Tong, Causeway Bay, North Point and Aberdeen to facilitate transportation to Tseng Kwan O.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website http://www.dairyfarmgroup.com