Hopscotch, an India-based e-commerce service focused on mums and founded by a former Diapers.com executive, has closed a $13 million Series C round led by Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin.
Hopscotch is a curated store featuring a variety of international and local branded merchandise for kids, mom and home.
Hopscotch.in recently set up a Sourcing Office in Shenzhen,China. Interested candidates will have to work from its Shenzhen office.
Operations Manager (Shenzhen)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920530
(i) Managing day to day operations while working with various stakeholders and keeping a track of assigned activities.
(ii) The candidate needs to actively manage a team of junior operations executive and data entry candidates.
(iii) The candidate is responsible for end to end co-ordination of vendor dispatch cycle. Requires active coordination with offshore/domestic partners (Freight Forwader/ Courier Partner/Trucker) for movement and tracking of merchandise.
(iv) Documenting processes for internal and external usage.
(v) The candidate will be responsible for managing 3PL fulfillment centers: making frequent visits and ensuring process is running with no backlogs.
(vi) The candidate will be responsible for working with the India technology team to set-up reporting systems and also drive productivity and cost cutting initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree is necessary
- Operations work experience of more than 4 years is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is necessary
- Good written and spoken English communication skills are a must
- Working knowledge of Mandarin is necessary
- SQL knowledge will be a plus
- Process oriented individual who has the ability to multi task and work in a demanding work environment
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate to join an early stage venture and be part of a success story.
Location:Shenzhen, Guangdong, China