Watson Environmental Management Limited
Watson Environmental Management Limited, a member of ESG Holdings Limited, is a well-established company offering one-stop professional cleaning solutions in Hong Kong for over 60 years. As a reliable partner, we have built strong partnerships with the reputable local and international enterprises. We are proud of our project portfolio which includes Grade A Commercial Buildings, Banks, Hospitals, Hotels, Air Cargo Terminal and Shopping Arcades, as well as large scaled International Events, supported by our team comprising over 650 employees.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920778
Employer Ref. WEM/OM/20161130
We are now inviting high caliber candidates to become our team member as Operations Manager. Come and join us on the journey towards a challenging and successful future.
- Lead & motivate the operations team to provide a professional general cleaning & specialized cleaning service as required by the customer.
- Monitor the day-to-day operations and deliver the highest service standard of work at all times.
- Manage the operational workflows, drive the supervisor’s performance with continuous improvement for maximizing the operation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain a good business partner relationships with the Building Management Office, Residents & Tenants and be a front-end problem solver for complaints and enquires.
- Diploma holder or above in Facility / Property Management, Real Estate or relevant discipline.
- Over 5 years' experience in Cleaning or Hygiene Service Management, which at least 2 years in managerial level.
- Experience in managing cleaning service contract for Grade A Commercial Building, Government Property, Shopping Arcades or any large scale premises / project is a good reference.
- Possession of professional knowledge in cleaning chemical, equipment and methodology.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, strong sense of commitment and result oriented with problem solving abilities.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing is a must.
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available is preferable.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Site Manager.
- Attractive remuneration package and incentive
- 12 days of Annual Leave plus Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave and Examination Leave
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Group Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- On-the-job Training
- Excellent Career Prospects
Interested parties please click “APPLY NOW” below to submit your application with expected salary or by mail to Human Resources Department, Unit 1101, 11/F, K. Wah Centre, 191 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.