JCDecaux Pearl & Dean Limited
Established in 1964, JCDecaux is the largest outdoor advertising media company specialized in street furniture, transport advertising and billboard. Employing a total of 12,850 people, the Group is present in more than 70 different countries and 3,700 cities of more than 10,000 inhabitants and generated revenues of €3,208m in 2015.
We are leading position in the following areas in the world.
- Worldwide No. 1 in street furniture (524,580 advertising panels)
- Worldwide No. 1 airport advertising with concessions in 230 airports
- Worldwide No. 1 in self-service bicycles
- Europe No. 1 billboard advertising (177,760 advertising panels)
- more than 280 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (395 770 advertising panels)
This is a good opportunity to enter the dynamic and fast growing out-of-home media industry with potential for long-term career development. We are seeking a passionate team player to join the Advertising Sales Team in our Hong Kong office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991630
Oversee and manage the daily posting and operations for all advertising formats covering light box, digital panel and exhibition site in Hong Kong International Airport’s Environment with achieving high standard of safety and quality.
- Responsible for all maintenance and cleaning works with ensuring all related resources, equipment, tools and materials are well prepared to keep all advertising formats in a clean, tidy, safe and healthy condition.
- Act as a Person-In-Charge to manage the safety plans and related operational procedures arekept up-to-date; ensure all our staff and contractors to strictly follow the safety plans, method statements and procedures during daily operations.
- Responsible for consistently performing routine and random on-site inspections to ensure all advertising formats as well as site personnel work in compliance with our plans, programs, method statements and procedures.
- Supervise a team of operational staff to perform daily posting and maintenance duties and monitor the overall performance with keeping the staff moral within Project and Operations & Technical Departments. Ensure appropriate and sufficient trainings are delivered to all operational and project staff.
- Proactively support departmental daily activities with ensuring adherence to deadlines, quality and safety standards, company policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and support with other departments to provide seamless support with maximizing the department efficiency.
- Collaborate with team members to complete daily tasks, share market knowledge, encourage teamwork as well as develop best practice methodologies and approaches for enhancing advertising business operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Operations, Engineering or other related discipline(s).
- At least 5 years working experience in operations industry with at least 3 years at managerial / supervisory level.
- With relevant experience in media or advertising industry will be a definite advantage.
- Independent, responsible, analytical and well-organized with interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership, detail-minded, result-oriented and capable to solve problems.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Work in irregular hour and holiday may be necessary.
We offer a 5-day week with excellent benefits including double pay, medical, dental plan to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" button below.
**** All data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose only****