DHL ISC (Hong Kong) Limited
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 350,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 57 billion euros in 2016.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145725
Employer Ref. JB/ISC/OM/1703
Working Location : Kwai Hing
- Lead and monitor the operations team performance
- Provide customer oriented service relating to specific operations issues
- Follow up VIP customer / carrier / vendor issues
- Set up and implement new procedures with other teams as per SOP
- Review procedures with customer, vendor and carrier
- Arrange meetings with customer and vendor
- Work out solution plans
- Degree holder of Logistics/ business-related discipline or qualification equivalent to Qualifications Framework (QF)
- 7 years relevant experience, preferably gained in logistics/shipping/freight forwarding company
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong people, communication and negotiation skills
- Energetic, customer focus, project oriented and able to work in a matrix organization
- Experience in managing process/system enhancement is highly preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese), fluent spoken in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Proficient in PC operations knowledge, e.g. Ms Excel & Outlook
- Business travel is required
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience by clicking the Apply now button or by post to Human Resources Department, L23, Tower 1 Kowloon Commerce Centre, No. 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong. (Please quote ref. no.)
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
DHL Global Forwarding (Hong Kong) Limited (“DHL”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance”) and DHL’s Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy”) at http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/legal.html#pdpp
By proceeding to respond to this recruitment advertisement you consent that we may use, retain, process, transfer or otherwise handle the personal data that we collect from you for recruitment purposes (including any other purposes directly related thereto) in accordance with the Policy.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of not more than six (6) months, after which such data will be destroyed.
You have the right at any time to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data held by us. In addition, you may request us to delete your personal data that is no longer required for the relevant purposes which you have given consent. Should you wish to exercise such rights or have any question in relation to your personal data or the Policy, please contact our Human Resources Department.