Bakery Facilities Limited is a Hong Kong company specialized in Breads, danishes, cakes and dessers which are sold to hotels, restaurants, airline catering, canteens but also international schools.
Operations Manager (OM) / Assistant Operations Manager (AOM)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993669
Major responsibilities include:
- Responsible for aiding the management team for direction and vision of the departments based on situational feedback.
- Responsible for development and accountability of management.
- Track and monitor the team progress as well as oversee workflow and workloads.
- Work closely with logistic and warehouse department to ensure a smooth operations.
- Work closely with other departments to create, implement and maintain department procedures.
- Maintaining high-level relationship with all internal departments.
- Ability to analyze a problem and recommend a solution in line with the business requirements.
- Oversees the operations of flow of goods, including management of shipping, warehouse, inventory, transportation, and custom declaration administration.
- Monitor the warehouse inventory level to achieve business performance targets and standards.
- Direct and supervise the operation team for continual improvement and optimized performance.
- Prepare weekly / monthly reports, provide action plans and rise flags; share assumptions and analysis, risks and opportunities, challenges and sales performance review with management team.
- Occasional travel to Macau and/or China and join outbound company activities
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or above.
- Minimum 3 years related experiences
- At least 1 year experience in people management
- Good at Microsoft Office application and Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin in a must).
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, detail-oriented and be quick in the uptake
- Possess Analytical, Teamwork, Project Management, and Synthesizing Skills
- Immediate available is preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Operations Manager (AOM)
We offer a competitive remuneration package with 5 days work to right candidate. Our office locates at Tsuen Wan area.