Uni-China Group Holdings Limited
Uni-China has been established over 20 years as one of the premier importers and distributors of fresh meat and food in Hong Kong. We are active in various food channels in Hong Kong, which covers self-owned shops, food stalls, fresh markets, supermarkets, etc. With our pronounced market experience, our business has also been diversified to modern fresh market management.
Corporate office is located in Nina Tower, Tsuen Wan. Uni-China is now operating with over 500 outlets and over 1,300 employees in Hong Kong.
If you have the desire to excel and have a strong passion to succeed, you are the one we are looking for:
Operations Manager / Assistant Operations Manager - Food Retail
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832317
- Report to Operations Head
- Responsible for sales management, implement strategies to achieve sales targets and Company’s objectives
- Lead Area Managers and operations team to achieve overall KPIs and business targets
- Establish and enhance the standard operation procedure of retail shops
- Coach and train the sales skills and service standard of frontline staff
- Maintain efficient communication with retail shops and office
- Miaximising staff utilization and enforce standards to Area managers
- Budget management
- Assist to change management
- Handle the ad-hoc assignments
- Degree or Diploma holder in Business Management or candidate with solid related experience will also be considered
- Over 5 years’ operations management experience in F&B chained store
- Able to work in fast pace and changing environment
- Strong customer services skill, analytical skill, leadership skill, self-motivated and good communication skills
- Excellent decision making and able to work under pressure
- Good PC skills and knowledge in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Native Cantonese and Chinese typing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- More experience may consider as Operations Manager
Interested parties should send detailed resume, availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.