Established in 1987, Gold Partners has its headquarter in Hong Kong and 45 wholly-owned branches situated at the key commercial cities across the Greater China Region. With a professional team of over 2500 full-time staff, we are a fast-growing company specialized in the modern consumer finance services industry, serving a wide range of financial enterprises, and is the only consultancy and outsourcing institution engaged by banks from PRC, Hong Kong and Taiwan, occupying the greatest market share.
We insist on providing amicable services and have established a global lawyer network in over 30 cities to provide professional legal consultation service. In 2003, on the solid foundation of our modern consumer finance consultancy and outsourcing services, we diversified our business to corporate investment and financing consultancy services and extended our foothold to the PRC market. At the beginning of the year, our company's mainland headquarters in Shanghai was awarded the "Asset Management Business License" by the government to further expand its business scope and carry out the sale and purchase of creditor's rights, and actively cooperated with the National Financial New Deal to participate in non-performing asset securitization related work.
Coupled with the rapid growth of the PRC market, we are expanding our network in China. We invite high-calibre candidate who are enthusiastic, reliable, self motivated, eager to learn and with a strong sense of team spirit to fill the following positions:
Operations Manager / Asst Manager – (PRC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998656
- Report to General Manager of Operations Department, you will be responsible for overseeing the clients resources, relations and client management of the call centres in PRC to achieve business target
- Analyse operational figures and provide recommendation to improve the workflow, risk control and staff productivity
- Hold operational meeting with branch managers via video conference, review the business performance of different branches and drive for improvement
- Conduct on-site audit for the branches in PRC regularly to ensure the operations workflows and procedures are carried out in accordance with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Prepare regular report and analysis to senior management
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 8 years solid working experience, preferable in sizeable companies of call centre industry focused on operations management or relevant discipline
- Mature, strong problem solving and analytical skills with solid background in data analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing, fluent in Mandarin is a must.
- Travel to PRC is required when necessary
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Immediate available is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package with excellent career path. Interested applicants please fax your resume with present & expected salary to HR & Admin Department at 8161-6498 or click "Apply Now" underneath.
For company information, please visit our website: www.goldpartners.com.hk
All information provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. The company will retain the information collected for a maximum period of 1 year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.