jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835614
Employer Ref. CRM4/OM/01510916
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the operational execution of the Contact Centre, promotes a high performance culture, engages and develops our people through effective coaching and efficiently manages costs. This includes leading and managing a large scale operation to provide the best in class customer service as well as achieving sales targets.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate the skilled customer service professionals in providing a consistent and high quality customer service.
- Coordinate recruitment and ensure the resources allocated are best utilized in meeting respective service level, KPIs and sales targets.
- Contribute to the creation and subsequently drive the implementation of career development plan within Customer Relationship Management.
- To foster sales/service culture and customer focused attitude within the Contact Centre.
- Partner with key stakeholders to plan, develop, implement and review as appropriate, policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure best practice within the Contact Centre.
- Communicate and provide ongoing regular updates to management on operational issues and impacts, opportunities for improvement and action plans to drive results and performance.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 8+ years of Contact Centre management experience, with strong line management.
- Demonstrated track record in managing at least a 100 seat operation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures for a service delivery environment.
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically
- Highly developed organization and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Results orientated and change management.
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency in the face of changing work requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal, representational, written and communication skills, including the capability of liaising, influencing and negotiating with a diverse range of stakeholders both internal and external to HKT
Kowloon Bay and Tuen Mun
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume (please put our ref no. on the application subject), stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website.
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
More Jobs from this employer
Call Center - Customer Service Representative (Join-in Bonus $6,000 & Welcome fresh graduate)